Veal Scallopini Marsalla
Jump to navigation Jump to search
¾ pound veal cutlets
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup Marsala wine
½ cup beef broth
- Place cutlets on waxed paper, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and dredge in flour.
- Saute cutlets in butter 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add wine; cook 1 minute over medium heat.
- Remove veal to a warm serving platter.
- Add broth to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over veal.
1985 Southern Living