Jump to navigation Jump to search
|2||tbsp olive oil|
|300-330g||salmon fillet, cut into 1" cubes|
|2||pieces of bread (70g), cut into 1" cubes|
|2||large mushrooms, diced|
|2||spring onions, chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Add olive oil to a non-stick frying pan and preheat on medium-high heat.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined and finely chopped. (Do not over-process into pureed mush.)
- Form salmon mixture into four patties.
- Place patties in hot oil, turn heat down to medium and cook the first side 3-4 minutes until nicely browned.
- Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the second side. (Or cook for 30 seconds and then turn the heat off, letting the patties finish cooking in the residual heat.)
- Serve on top of a bed of baby arugula salad (arugula tossed with a drizzle of olive oil.)
Bread Flip: Jacques Pépin: More Fast Food My Way - KQED