Lamb Chops with Jalapeno Mint Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
4 lamb loin chops
1 T flour
1 T spicy steak seasoning
1 T olive oil
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup jalapeno jelly
1 jalapeno, seeded, sliced
2 T chopped fresh mint
- Trim fat from chops. Combine flour and steak seasoning; dredge both sides of each chop in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in saute pan over medium-high. Add chops; sear 5 min. per side for medium-rare. Remove chops from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth to pan, scraping up any brown bits. Stir in jelly and jalapeno; bring to a boil, stirring until jelly melts. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Off heat, stir in mint. To serve, drizzle about 3 T sauce over each chop.
- Option: For a little less spiciness and a bit sweeter flavor, substitute seedless raspberry jelly for the jalapeno jelly.