From Nearline Storage
6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
¼ cup Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 green onion, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Paprika for garnish
- Pop out (remove) the egg yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the empty egg white shells with the mixture and garnish with green onion.
- Green onion may alternately be mixed into egg yolk mixture but this doesn't work well if you are piping the mixture into the white shells.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.