Pairing Apple Mighty Mouse with Windows XP
From Nearline Storage
- Open Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices
- Click "Add"
- Turn on Mighty Mouse using switch on the bottom. LED above switch will show green (otherwise check batteries)
- Check "My device is set up and ready to be found" and click Next
- Wait for Mighty Mouse to be discovered. (Should show up as "Mighty Mouse") Select it and click Next.
- Select "Use the passkey found in the documentation", enter "0000" (four zeros) as the passkey, and click Next.
- You should see the Mighty Mouse connect and an "installed successfully message. A "new hardware found" notification will also pop up.
- It may take 5 - 10 seconds but, after a short wait, the Mighty Mouse should start working.
- Click "Finish"